Saudi Aramco Jubail Refinery Company (SASREF) is a Saudi company wholly-owned by Saudi Aramco. The refinery is located in Jubail Industrial city. The refinery processes crude oil into petroleum products for both local and international markets. The production capacity of the refinery is 305,000 barrels per day. The main products are liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), naphtha, kerosene, diesel, fuel oil and sulfur. The refinery employs more than 700 employees, and we are proud that the majority of them are Saudis. We are contributing effectively to be socially and economically responsible.
To be a Best-in-Class Integrated Refining and Petrochemical Company.
To continue being a reliable customer for Saudi Aramco crude oil while maximizing its value and pursuing operational excellence, people development, and having a positive impact on our environment and society.
We are committed to efficient refinery operations keeping Safety at the forefront.
We value our people,community and environment which is reflected in the way we conduct our business
We empower our people to be responsible and accountable in delivering results to the highest standards
We take Ownership to continuously improve our Refinery operations to be the best in class performer
Business Strategic Objectives
- To create a work environment that promotes health, safety and security of our people and protection of the environment through compliance with in-house and local regulations and delivery of a world-class HSSE performance.
- To achieve and sustain top tercile operational performance through effective asset integrity and reliability management.
- To maximize financial returns to our shareholders by sustaining operational excellence and continuously exploring gross margin improvement opportunities within safe production limits.
- To consistently attract, retain and develop competent workforce.
- To achieve sustained cost leadership by promoting accountability and transparency, and explore cost reduction opportunities.
Meet our Board Members
Chairman of the Board
Musaad A. Al-Sayouhi
President & CEO
President & CEO